The College of Teacher Education (CTE) is committed to produce well rounded, highly competent, technically prepared and morally upright educators who will be the prime movers of development.
A leader in teacher education for universal human development.
To develop globally competent and quality educators imbued with virtues, ideals, wisdom and skills for life long learning.
To produce well rounded, highly competent, technically prepared and morally upright educators who will be the prime movers of development.
1. To provide knowledge and technical skills through quality and relevant instructions in the various discipline;
2. To develop the student’s critical thinking, analytical decisions, and technical abilities to become effective educators;
3. To develop research, extension and production competence among students, faculty members and stakeholders;
4. To develop desirable values among students for the enhancement of leadership and professional skills in education.
(Note: Please point to program offerings to view the VMGO.)
1. Doctor of Philosophy major in:
2. Master of Arts in Education1 (MAEd) (Thesis Program) major in:
3. Master of Education (MEd) (Non0Thesis Program) Major in:
4. Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) major in;
5. Bachelor in Elementary Education (BEEd)
6. Basic Education Curriculum (BEC) (Grades 7-10)