Writer BAC Date 2014-10-29 04:49
Title Public Bidding- Security Services FY 2015
Republic of the Philippines
AKLAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of Security
Services for FY 2015
1. The Aklan State University - Banga Campus through the General Appropriations Act of 2015 intends to apply the sum of One Million Nine Hundred Thirty Seven Thousand Pesos (Php 1,937,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Security Services for FY 2015. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Aklan State University - Banga Campus now invites bids for the Procurement of Security Services for FY 2015. Delivery of the Security Services is required from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015. Bidders should have completed, within two years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II- Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary â?œpass/failâ? criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the â?œGovernment Procurement Reform Actâ?.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Aklan State University -Banga Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Monday to Friday at 9:00A.M.-4:00P.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on October 30, 2014 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos Only (Php 1,500.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. A pre-bid conference will be conducted on November 10, 2014 at 9:00 A.M. at the ASU Conference Room, Banga, Aklan, which shall be open to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM at the BAC Office, ASU, Banga, Aklan. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
8. Bid opening shall be on November 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM at the ASU Conference Room, Banga, Aklan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Biddersâ?™ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Aklan State University - Banga Campus reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Dr. Cecilia T. Reyes
Head, BAC Secretariat
Aklan State University
Telefax: (036) 267-7240